BOC - 1/25/96 / BOC in cyberspace

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 27 13:03:07 EST 1996

> However the shirt which
>you describe is not one of them.  I think there is another BOC BB
>somewhere in cyberspace (probly AOL)

there are several BOC bbs on America Online...there is the Blue Oyster Cult
folder with Eric Bloom, the Buck Dharma folder with Donald Roeser, the Soft
White Underbelly folder with Les Braunstein, the Stalk-Forrest Group
folder....I wonder if Deb and Al would be interested in starting a Brain
Surgeons folder on AOL?

on Prodigy, there is a Blue Oyster Cult folder there, but no band members
hangout there...hopefully, if Allen Lanier ("if dem guys ever give me a
computer, I'm throwing it out the window!") ever gets one, we can sign him up
there...

ROBO