HW: Business Trip Date(s)?

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sat Jan 27 13:28:52 EST 1996

Hello

>I have a question regarding Hawklords Live.
>During the song Death Trap, the band stops playing, and there is a few
>seconds of silence, then Calvert kinda apologizes, and they start playing
>the song over again. Does anyone know what was going on, onstage at the
>time?

I am not sure. But I know that the band had a lot of problems with their
equipment during a university gig at the end of the tour. And this could be
UXBRIDGE.

Asked Richard Chadwick in Herford, Germany 1991 (though he didn't play with
the band at this time) if he knows where the HAWKLORDS LIVE CD was recorded.
He said "In a small university at the end of the tour"

I have got about 50 minutes of the UXBRIDGE gig on a live tape (the other
part of the gig which is not on the CD). And on this tape the band has again
some problems with their amps and equipment.

So I believe that the HAWKLORDS live is from the UXBRIDGE gig on 24.11.78

Bernhard