BOC: rumors

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 27 13:40:49 EST 1996

ROBO/Rob:

>*  The REAL BOC boxset will be released in September

Now this is the kind of rumor someone can sink their teeth into!
Hopefully, it will be followed closely by "the new album will be
available by fall of '96..."  I can hope, right?

Keep us informed, oh purveyor of all things BOC...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO