Imaginos post mortem

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 27 13:40:52 EST 1996

Mr. Swartz:

>Seriously though, I agree with Carl.  I'd love to hear the original
>line-up (doing a proper live treatment of Imaginos also would've been
>cool), but I still like hearing the current line-up (even if the the
>setlist is so predictable), and Al and all of us are all the better for
>the fact that the he and the Brain Surgeons are giving us great new
>stuff.

I've spent the last two months burning IR laser tracks in my copy of
'Imaginos', listening to it as I never have before.  This very thought
occured to me after a few spins.  An actual BOC version of Imaginos
would be stunning, but alas, we know it will likely never exist, except
in the minds of those of us who have rather vivid imaginations...

And I just picked up The Brain Surgeons 'Eponymous' last week.
Excellent recording.  It will be going into my regular circulation over
the next couple weeks...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO