HW: Hawklords Live (was Re: HW: Business Trip Date(s)?)

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Sat Jan 27 16:08:43 EST 1996

Carl E. Anderson writes:

> > I have a question regarding Hawklords Live.
> > During the song Death Trap, the band stops playing, and there is a few
> > seconds of silence, then Calvert kinda apologizes, and they start playing
> > the song over again. Does anyone know what was going on, onstage at the
> > time?
>
>         I think there was a power failure.

Yes.  In fact, on the CD you can hear one of the band mutter, "Sorry
about that; power failure," and they restart the track.  I guess a fuse
blew, or something.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Beatles, _Revolver_