HW: Business Trip Date(s)?

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Jan 28 04:18:25 EST 1996

On 27-JAN-1996 19:34:07.9 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Hello
   >>I have a question regarding Hawklords Live.
   >>During the song Death Trap, the band stops playing, and there is a few
   >>seconds of silence, then Calvert kinda apologizes, and they start
   >playing >the song over again. Does anyone know what was going on,
   >onstage at the >time?
   >I am not sure. But I know that the band had a lot of problems with their
   >equipment during a university gig at the end of the tour. And this
   >could be UXBRIDGE.
   >Asked Richard Chadwick in Herford, Germany 1991 (though he didn't play
   >with the band at this time) if he knows where the HAWKLORDS LIVE CD
   >was recorded. He said "In a small university at the end of the tour"
   >I have got about 50 minutes of the UXBRIDGE gig on a live tape (the
   >other part of the gig which is not on the CD). And on this tape the
   >band has again some problems with their amps and equipment.
   >So I believe that the HAWKLORDS live is from the UXBRIDGE gig on
   >24.11.78
   >Bernhard

So I am confounded that the Mighty HW Classics CD says that the Sonic Attack
EP was recorded on Christmas (and NY's) Eve of '77.
It contains the same version of
"Over The Top" that HLL has.

Chuck
`[1;30;42mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive