BRAIN: New tunes

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Jan 28 04:23:48 EST 1996

On 26-JAN-1996 13:04:49.4 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Carl E. Anderson writes:
   >Deb:
   >> > Actually have worked on a tune called "Count Your Blessings"...
   >>
   >>         And so how is the process on new tunes coming?  Last we heard
   >> Steve Swann back in the fall, when he said the demos he heard were
   >> mindbogglingly cool.  I assume, the force of coolness has, if
   >anything, > increased since, but is there an update from the Land of
   >Neuro-Medicine?
   >Steve has just been pressing Deb and Al for the same information.
   >Having missed the last BS show, I don't know whether any of the new
   >songs have been moved into the set list yet.  I would *love* to see
   >St. Vitus' Dance there, but I'm betting that Date With my Guitar will
   >be the first in.  It's a guaranteed crowd pleaser - I think possibly
   >even more so than Medusa, which is the current crowd favorite (judging
   >by the Applause-O-Meter).
   >The new tunes sound like their strongest yet.

"St. Vitus Dance" - A cover of the Sab classic from Vol. 4, I presume? Cool.
Wouldn't be the first time that Al borrowed from Sab in some way, eh? :)
(COF)

Chuck
`[1;37;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive