HW: HAWKLORDS Live

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sun Jan 28 08:56:08 EST 1996

Hi there

>So I am confounded that the Mighty HW Classics CD says that the Sonic Attack
>EP was recorded on Christmas (and NY's) Eve of '77.
>It contains the same version of
>"Over The Top" that HLL has.

Of course the OVER THE TOP track in NOT from the 1978 gig but from the
BARNSTAPLE gig on 23.12.1977

Do not know why Dave added this track on this live CD

SPIRIT OF THE AGE is also not from the HAWKLORDS 1978 gig.

Here is the complete track listing from that exceptional gig:

23.12.77, BARNSTAPLE, QUEENSWAY HALL, 45 minutes
magnu / angels of death / jam / free fall / death trap / awakening / over
the top / golden void / instrumental jam

Bernhard