BOC - 1/25/96 in Santa Cruz

Brenda Holloway brendah at MBAY.NET
Sun Jan 28 11:23:57 EST 1996

Douglas A. Mitchell wrote:

> The BOC on-line shirts were, of course, made for all BOC on-line folk.
> However, the extremely active contingent on-board AOL, including
> Buck & Eric, are likely the largest motivating factor behind getting
> the t-shirts to press.  Buck is also printing a sharp 'Flat Out' t-shirt,
> and you can get info at <DharmaT at aol.com>...

I haven't heard Buck's solo album... and I'm *not* joining AOL! I've got enough
of these internet things already!

> I hope this answers all your questions,
> and please...don't hold my mail server address against me...

Hey, I'm sure there are plenty of nice people on AOL! I have an open mind!

> I came here primarily out of interest in the Imaginos saga,
> and hoping to find analytical & speculative discussion of same.
> Looks like I came to the right place... =)

You shoulda been here back before we had the 'official' lyrics for Imaginos...

Brenda

---
[]]]]]]]] Brenda Holloway       brendah at mbay.net [[[[[[[[]
[[ ]]]]]]  Sony New Technologies, Monterey, CA   [[[[[[ ]]
[[[  ]]]]    http://www.sonysoft.com/brenda/     [[[[  ]]]
[[[[  ]]]     http://www.mbay.net/~brendah/      [[[  ]]]]
[[[[[   ] C Coder. C Coder Run. Run, Coder, Run. [   ]]]]]