OFF: Re: Hawkzine #4/MM

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Jan 28 21:10:12 EST 1996

On 28-JAN-1996 17:35:51.5 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >for the record- the hawkzine #4 is titled "HAWK- U.S." that's {hawk- you
   >-ess.}
   >it is an authorized fanzine on which bob works very hard and expends
   >considerable resource.it is free-you pay postage only.
   >only once was bob forced to sell it at shows-he was given a loan to
   >cover costs,
   >and was on a deadline to pay it back.he charged a dollar a copy,but
   >when he discussed it with the band,they insisted he charge more and
   >give them the difference.
   >any way, it's cool.
   >scott thanks for mentioning the magazine.
   >good day all
   >rj

On the subject of Hawkzines, I can't remember which one it was that I sent
away for - probably either Kadu Flyer, Hawkfan or the one mentioned
above - I can say for sure that it's supposed to be free, except some
postage, which I sent. This was about 3 weeks ago. Nothing back yet. Do
these people get overloaded with replies??

Chuck
"Even this doggerel that pours from my pen..."

`[1;33;42mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive