BOC - 1/25/96 in Santa Cruz

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 29 01:44:23 EST 1996

Brenda:

>I haven't heard Buck's solo album...
>and I'm *not* joining AOL! I've got enough
>of these internet things already!

Fair enough (chuckle), you ought to check out Buck's solo
effort though, you can definitely hear which influences Mr. Roeser
brings with him to the BOC recordings...

>> I hope this answers all your questions,
>> and please...don't hold my mail server address against me...

>Hey, I'm sure there are plenty of nice people on AOL!
>I have an open mind!

Not nearly so many as you'd think.  Alot of folks seem to live
vicariously through their monitors when first venturing out into
cyberspace.  Had to invest in some asbestos undergarments.
I tend to stay away from interaction, except with the AOL BOC
crowd, who all seem to be quite normal & mature... hmmm...

>> I came here primarily out of interest in the Imaginos saga,
>> and hoping to find analytical & speculative discussion of same.
>> Looks like I came to the right place... =)

>You shoulda been here back before we had the 'official' lyrics for
>Imaginos...

What'd I miss?  Rampant speculation?  Wild, half-baked theories?
Damn, that would have been an interesting discussion...

I'll let you know how the Boys do up here in Seattle very soon.
Only three days & a wake-up!

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO