OFF: Re: Hawkzine #4/MM

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jan 29 08:35:54 EST 1996

> On the subject of Hawkzines, I can't remember which one it was that I sent
> away for - probably either Kadu Flyer, Hawkfan or the one mentioned
> above - I can say for sure that it's supposed to be free, except some
> postage, which I sent. This was about 3 weeks ago. Nothing back yet. Do
> these people get overloaded with replies??

        Ah, I would guess that would be the Kadu Flyer you sent off for,
run by Chris and Mary Bruce.  The Bruces are ... not the easiest people
to interact with.  I don't mean they are in any way unpleasant in
attitude, just that they are about as easy to get ahold of by phone
or mail as Darth Vader and produce issues of the Kadu Flyer erractically
at best.
        Nice folks, though.

        For more regular updates, I suggest Bob's Hawkzine, whatever his
current opinions on Monster Magnet :)

Cheers,
Carl