HW: IMAGES

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SYSTEM9.UNISYS.COM
Mon Jan 29 13:25:14 EST 1996

> Hello
>
> The PSYCHEDELIC WARLORDS (the Ialian CD) and the CALIFORNIA BRAINSTORM are
> absolute different CD's from different gigs!!
>

> The first one was recorded in LEICESTER; DeMONTFORD HALL, 05.11.1990
> (I have got the tape!!!)
>

> The second one is from OAKLAND, OMI, 16.12.1990
>

> AFAIK the IMAGES track from the CALIFORNIA BRAINSTORM is from the OAKLAND gig
>

> cheers
> Bernhard

Are you sure Berhnard ? Jill seems convinved that the bouns Iamges
is really from the Italian CD.  This is important (well to the obsessed anyway)
as I'd like not to have to buy another version of California
brainstorm  (yeh I know, wimp right ;-) )

Cheers,
Steve L.