[M.Holmes at uk.ac.edinburgh: London Record Trail]

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jan 30 08:43:57 EST 1996

Re the query about buying records in London.

Warning: this was constructed a couple of years back and some of the
shops may now be out of business. What you need to do this is a London
A-Z, a Zone 6 Tube pass and between 4 and 6 hours. You're pretty certain
to find lots of interesting goodies however.

---- End of forwarded text ----