Fwd: BS Folder

Tue Jan 30 09:20:22 EST 1996

Hey ROBO:

If there's any interesting stuff on the Brain Surgeons in the folder,
please post them here.  I'm especially interested in comments, album or
show reviews that I could use to forward to publications when I request
that they cover the Brain Surgeons.  Speaking of which, I've gotten some
very positive feedback from a few on-line publications, which are
interested in learning more about the band.  As always, these places
should write to the Cellsum address for more detailed information, and
obtaining CDs to review.

John