OFF: Cope/Ozrics

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Tue Jan 30 12:59:31 EST 1996

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Andy Gilham wrote:

> Thought some might be interested in a forthcoming "No Newbury By-pass" gig
> with Julian Cope and Ozric Tentacles - London Shepherd's Bush Empire, Feb 11.
>  Might go myself, haven't made up my mind...
>
> - Andy
>
> ObCD: Various Artists - _Sif Safaa: New Music from the Middle East_

you better go - i'd love to have these guys playing down the street(same
country even) from me! Anyone know of any good shows coming up soon in
the atlanta area? BTW what was the consensus on the new ozrics album?
this guy here told me his friend who has it really dislikes it. i can't
imagine why but before i shell out some cash i'd like to know what others
thought.

 -mike psyche