almost HW stuff

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Jan 31 05:37:02 EST 1996

>'A DJ had set up his decks in a room off the hall, and was currently
>playing early Hawkwind records at near deafening volume', after a while
>the journalist says
>'Let's go for a walk. Hawkwind records make me nervous.'

I begin to see things clear now...
Right now testing my 80W loudspeakers on the PC at my office - and in the CD player it's X In Search...

Some folks here are acting strange, but nobody seems to tell me what's wrong :0(
They may be suffering of a Sonic Attack?

>Mike w

\\joe