BOC - 1/25/96 in Santa Cruz

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 31 09:33:27 EST 1996

Sir John:

>>I'll be down in Anaheim during the holidays next year, and will
>>definitely be looking up Ed & Anita, and paying a visit to Bolle
>>and Le Musee de Cult.  I guess I'll know the real truth then... =)

>Another Lucky Bastard!  ;-)   I know, if I'd just fly out there I could
>visit the museum as well.  Bolle reminds me every time I talk to
>him that I should come visit.  One of these days . . .  Bolle also
>likes to show the museum off, but he likes to be able to have
>interesting conversations with knowlegeable BOC fans.

I look forward to his reminiscences.  And picking his brain... =)

>He has a vast store of rare, un-released, and "for you only" material
>that he'll play for you (but don't ask for copies), and he has a wealth
>of knowlege of all things BOC.  Judging from my last phone call with
>Bolle, he gets a little aggravated when people show up and want him
>to play "Agents of Fortune" or some other readily available material.

I've already started, with the aid of other folks, my own collection of
the live radio broadcasts & such.  Can't wait to get my ears around
The Stalk/Forrest Group material, and anything else folks are willing
to tape.  I'm willing to bet Bolle can blow me away with the number
of renditions of 'Last Days Of May' he's probably got on file.  I'll post
my reasons for mentioning this song later... =)

>And he probably wants to have deeper conversations than people
>asking, "So, when did Buck shave off his moustache?"

So, when did Buck shave off his moustache?  (chuckle)

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO