Are WE The Blue Oyster Cult?

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 31 09:33:36 EST 1996

Here's a thought:

Consider that we all 'worship' to some degree or another the music
that emanates from the Big Blue Orb...

Rosie (Afterburner) had this glorious vision of what the music all meant,
and it brought me here:  An alien race discovers a scorched planet, what
remains of Earth, and uncovers fragments of Earth's recorded history.  In
among these bits of the centuries are the collective recordings of Blue
Oyster Cult.  After years of research on their home world, they are finally
able to decipher the meaning of the recordings, and conclude that Earth
was once, millions of years ago, home to a great race of elders who
possessed a complete knowledge of the universe, & who were worshipped
by the lower beings of the planet as gods.  Their symbol, their icon, was
a giant glowing blue orb...

Are we not these people?

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street                Visit the World Snow Virtual Store
Issaquah, Washington 98027   @http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO