Tyranny & Mutation Spend A Day @ The Office...

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 31 09:32:56 EST 1996

Here's an interesting little anecdote:

Friday was one of those days.  One those days that you just know
are going to be a struggle.  I often bring CD's to the office, to render
small holes in the frequent tedium with song.  This last Friday, as is
usually the case, I brought along a little B.O.C..  I will usually close
the office door when absorbing myself in my musical indulgence, but
this last Friday I left it open...

I wandered through Loreena McKennitt (The Visit), The Chieftains
(A Chieftains Celebration), and into the likes of Jethro Tull (Heavy
Horses) & Yes (Talk).  After lunch, the big guns came out...

I started off with Jimi Hendrix (Band Of Gypsys), transitioning into
Pat Travers (Black Pearl), Carlos Santana (Milagro), & finally the
Grand Finale --- Tyranny & Mutation...

It was quite interesting to see the difference between the knowing
glances, & the looks of complete misunderstanding.  Funny how
most of the 'knowing' eyes belonged to our engineering types, and
the rest from sales & marketing.  Hmmmmm.....

Finished the day with a small gathering in the office over a fresh
batch of one of the fellows homebrew, just reaching it's prime.
This definitely qualified as one of my better days @ the office in
recent memory...

It was probably the B.O.C.... =)

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO