BOC, BRAIN: Questions? -> Answers!

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 31 09:33:33 EST 1996

Sir John of the LongFaq:

>Just got through a bunch of posts on BOC-L, and it appears
>we have some new members, or returning old members.

Yes, at least one new member, anyway.  As I dig ever deeper
into the BOC presence on the Internet, I continue to be amazed
at the quantity & quality of the folks out there who are still
dedicated to the cause.  I've spent the last several years in
BOC 'isolation', listening to the catalog and wondering if anyone
else still did.  Then I wandered by the newly formed alt.m.boc,
and now I've found my way out here onto the fringes...

>For those of you who don't know, I just wanted to let you know
>that there is a BOC FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
>available which may answer many of the questions you ask.
>There's stuff about *Imaginos* in there, the past and current
>line-ups, a comprehensive discography, lots of fun facts to
>impress your friends, as well as info on videos, the meanings
>behind some of the songs, and where on the 'net you can find
>other BOC stuff.

It is a VERY comprehensive document, and good reading to get
one started down the path, if you're at all interested in the thoughts
& motivations behind the music...

And it's over 4 meg, isn't it John?  Worth making the space on your
hard-drive for, though... =)

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO