Type O Negative covers BOC?

Clark F. Olson clarko at CS.CORNELL.EDU
Wed Jan 31 09:55:06 EST 1996

Recent post on alt.rock-n-roll.metal:

From: HIERONYMUS at flash.gun.de (Hieronymus)
[1] 4S: Carnivore/TON CD Boots

Ave Negativians,

I have several Type O Negative and Carnivore bootlegs on CDR.
Does anyone of you like to buy one or more of them? In return
I accept cash, other boots you may have or even swapping some
items I'm looking after (above all any Type-O Promo CDs and
other recordings in good quality - I accept DAT/audio tape/CD).
Btw: I can supply them in _any_ amount - for overseas (this is
Germany) customers I'd prefer orders with more than one item.

Further information is available via e-mail.
However, sorry for the noise and Stay Negative.

"What is more harmful than any vice?"
                                     - Hieronymus

----- several CDs cut ------

CD#06 _Type O Negative_ "Slower, Deeper And Harder" (74 min)
    - Recorded Live:
      Are You Afraid To Die, Gravitational Constant..., Race War,
      Prelude To Agony, Xero Tolerance, Hey Peter, Xero Tolerance Reprise,
      Predator
    - Unreleased Studio Demos:
      Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty Of Infidelity,
      The Subhuman, Black Sabbath
Has anyone heard this?  Is it the BOC song?  Does anybody else have a copy
to trade?
I'm a fan of both BOC and TON and would be interested in hearing this, assuming
that it is the BOC song.

Clark Olson
clarko at cs.cornell.edu