HW: New Stuff?!?

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jan 31 16:18:55 EST 1996

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, Craig Shipley wrote:
> Still no sign of _Alien_Am_I_ or Simon Houses' _Yassassim_. (Hey Griffen,
> when are ya' gonna release _AAI_ as a domestic, huh?!? You are losing
> sales, bud!) has anyone seen a copy of Yassassim anywhere? Spiral Galaxies'
> _Crystal_Jungles_Of_Eos_ has been spending quite a bit of time in the deck,
> _nice_ e-music! Haven't found Farflung yet, nor any Anubian Nights either.
A) Alien is not out yet, as you have guessed.
B) Yassassim is definitely out, and M.Coleman(214/991-6621) basically
   hasn't ordered it yet (as of a couple of weeks ago, anyway) and RPM
   apparently doesn't have it yet either (went there yesterday).
C) Crystal Jungles is definitely K00L, though IMO it sounds too much like
   the first Spiral album.
D) I found both a used copy and a new copy of Farflung: 25000 Feet Per
   Second at RPM Records here in Dallas (Mesquite, really) around Xmas.
   I bought the used copy. :)
E) Anubian Lights I bought at the NikWind concert, and you ought to be
   able to order either from Coleman, RPM, or directly from Cleopatra.

Note:  You can order from RPM Records via their website at
http://rpmrecords.com/
They ought to still have that new copy of FarFlung.

Damon Capehart          | The Society of Physics Students at UTD
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | (yes, even though I'm actually a math major)
       --         Call the Physics Friends Hotline.        --
       --       Find out about your special density!       --