Big Mistakes

Bryan Irby irby at CRUX.ASTR.UA.EDU
Wed Jan 31 17:55:36 EST 1996

>> I don't recall right off who wrote the song, but I believe it's one of
>> Albert's.  The name of the song?  It's ...
>>
>> Well, what the hell.  Might be fun to speculate!  Consequently, I don't know
>> that I want to say just yet.  And BTW, they did put this song on a subsequent
>> album.  The song arrangement was very different (and weaker?) on the
>> subsequent album.
>>
>> Any guesses?
>>
>> R.
>>
>> PS  Hey Al!  No guesses from you!!  (Yet)
>
>You kind of tipped your hand.  It's got to be something from
>'Imaginos?'  Which one, I've no idea...

No...  If anyone has my review of my last trip to the Museum, it's in
there...  Of course, that was coming on 2 years ago...

I don't really see how anyone will be able to guess which one it is, but
for what it's worth:

It is one of Albert's, and
Al was still with the band when this follow up version was released if
it helps anyone figure it out...

Hansel & Gretel also came from the AOF time period if I recall correctly.

-Bryan