Big Mistakes

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Jan 31 18:43:21 EST 1996

My guess is Fire of Unknown Origin.  This is based on what I remember from
Bryan's posts ages ago.  I kept one of the posts for awhile and the names
C.C. Voodoo, Gun, Devil's Hangnail, and Boorman the Chauffeur come to
mind, but I'm sure I've forgotten quite a few.  The mystery song in question
is hanging out on the fringe of my memory.  Sometimes I've felt like leaving
school and driving from NY to California just so I could hear some of these
songs!  My best bet is the *real* box set rumor though.

Brian
<Halligbt at Bigvax.Alfred.Edu>