HW is this Stacia

Big Mike Wright m.s.wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed Jan 3 12:32:39 EST 1996

Dan Witt wrote:

> I've come across a few photos of the original Alice Cooper Group posing
> with a female that I believe is Stacia.  I believe the photos originate
> from 1972 <snip>
> http://www.earthlink.net/~hawkwind1/index.html
>
> Just click on the Alice Cooper photo section. They're the last 2 pics.
> If anybody can confirm or deny this is Stacia please do so.

I too think the 2nd photo is Stacia, but am more sure that the two women are
not the same. For example the 2nd woman has a wide bangle on her left wrist
which the 1st woman doesn't. Also the 1st woman has sun tanned areas, which
the 2nd doesn't. The other thing that convinces me that they are taken at
different times is that the band are different, and Alice isn't wearing the
same clothes.

So that is what I think

Mikew