HW:Bargain of the day

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Jul 1 06:06:04 EDT 1996

Hello all Hawkfriends,

I just had to tell you all about what I found over the weekend.
I went to my local Record Exchange and there on the shelf was a
box of HW's ASAM release by Griffin with the Time of the Hawklords
book. The box was a bit smashed on the bottom, and it was priced at
$15.  Being a shop that deals in used music, I assumed it was a used
item. Boy was I surprised to open it and find a brand new, still
factory shrink-wrapped cd, and the book was brand new also.
I have a question about the cd though. The three previously unreleased
tracks all sound as if they were recorded about the same time as the
rest of the lp. (similarities in chords in Honky Dorky, and similar in
style too). Is there any known reasons why none of these three songs
never made it on the original release? Also, does the Griffin release
of Q,S,aC with the Queens of Delerium book have any unreleased tracks on
it?

See you all in the Mutation Zone,
Duane

--