OFF: PTree NY live online (fwd)

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jul 1 13:28:52 EDT 1996

Martyn Lawrence writes:

> > Subject: Live Cybercast of New York gig
> >
> > SonicNet will be cybercasting Porcupine Tree's gig in New York on 27th June
> > LIVE - time is about 9pm EST (or around 2am the morning of the 28th for us
> > UK insomniacs).

>         Did anyone catch this ?
>
>         regards
>
>         Marty

It didn't happen from what I can remember of the PT Transmissions that
went through recently.   At least it didn't happen at New York (can't
remember why now) and they were going to do it at the Baltimore gig
instead.  I'm not sure if it went ahead here tho' either - there was
mention of a confusion of tapes.    I think Chuck Johnston is also on
the PT email list - maybe he's been reading them with rather more care
and attention to detail than my extremely rushed perusals of them have
done recently!

cheers

jill
ObObservation (who was clearing huge chunks of filespace in Word for
Windows and has managed to delete a large and complex database in the
middle of it all and has just discovered that Undelete isn't working for
some reason - sigh)

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk
"Death Is Nature's Way of Saying Slow Down"