HW:Bargain of the day

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Jul 1 18:31:07 EDT 1996

FoFP says:
>> I have a question about the cd though. The three previously unreleased
>> tracks all sound as if they were recorded about the same time as the
>> rest of the lp. (similarities in chords in Honky Dorky, and similar in
>> style too). Is there any known reasons why none of these three songs
>> never made it on the original release?
>
>Honky Dorky was the B-side of the single of Kerb Crawler from the ASAM
>album. It's simply the instrumental part of Reefer Madness.
>
>Back On The Streets was also released as a 7" around that time and
>"Dream of Isis" was the b-side.
>
>>Also, does the Griffin release
>> of Q,S,aC with the Queens of Delerium book have any unreleased tracks on
>> it?
>
>Luckily not.
>
>FoFP

It just seemed to me that without these three songs, the album was awfully
short.
By your reply to my question do you mean you are not happy with the three
new songs on ASAM, and would prefer it as originally released, or that
Q,S,aC is perfect as is and does not need any more tracks.
Irregardless of how something was originally issued, I am happy getting
songs I previously had no access to.

See you all later,
Duane

--