BOC: Carl, you'll love this

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jul 2 08:45:16 EDT 1996

>From:  OYSTRBOY
>
>On Your Feet or On Your Knees was released in Japan as ...and here's the
>literal translation of the Japanese...."Crazy Dinner in a Darkness World"
>----
>Then Bolle corrects with:

>Sorry Bloomsan.. the Crazy Dinner in A Darkness World was Some Enchanted
>Evening.

Anyone have any idea what the song "Some Enchanted Evening" was called in
Japan?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)