BOC: BOCbase

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Jul 2 21:01:26 EDT 1996

Andrew wrote:
>> At one point or another someone or other posted
>> each of the Florida shows they went through at the end of
>> the year...  lessee, I still have that napkin around here somewhere...
>> Hm.  Must be at home.  I have most of my old message logs there
>> too, as well.  Will send them direct (not via BOC), though I replied
>> this here because I'm pretty sure I've seen other posts here that
>> aren't on your list.  Which, BTW, means, yes, I've seen it, pretty
>> impressive...

Theo added:
>I've also kept a lot of reviews posted here since I've joined.  Any
>interest in them, or would there be too much overlapping?  I agree
>your project is pretty great, and wouuldn't mind helping if I can...

Thanks, both of you. Again, it wouldn't be anything without you people
sending me info. The more the better, I guess. The overlapping is not a
problem. I sort the info chronologically, and insert the dates one by one
onto the big list.
Maybe I could put the reviews on separate pages, and have them linked from
the date on the list. What do you think? Would look something like this:

| yyyy-mm-dd | Venue, Place, State |
               Verification: ...
               Note: ...
               Songs: ...