HW: Hawkwind Heresy

Rob etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Jul 3 11:54:54 EDT 1996

   I most humbly apologise, for I committed an outrageous act of
  incalculable proportions.
   I was on the guest list for the HW gig in Tilburg and I was
  just 20 miles from the venue, but I didn't go.

   Please forgive me!

   Amsterdam was great though, even if Germany did beat England that
  night. Nice to meet up with Jerry, Bill, Ron and their other halves.
  The sound and lights were much, much better as were the errrr.....
  ..consumables. ;)

   I met Alan Davey whilst stumbling round the streets of A'dam and
  had a quick chat with him. He loved the Nethawks thing and looks
  forward to listening to the covers tape. Then he put me on the guest
  list for both Dutch gigs, which was cool.

      bye - Rob