HW Spanish stuff?

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jul 3 13:24:53 EDT 1996

M Holmes writes:

> they call me Mister Pibb writes:
>
> > Dear HW experts
> >
> > I am off to Spain by the end of the week, and was wondering if anyone
> > knew of any rare Spanish HW stuff that I might be able to find more
> > easily over there?
>
> There was a Spanish version of the Victoria album which is fairly rare.
> There are probably Spanish versions of the various singles too.

Isn't there also Spanish vinyl issue of In Search of Space album that
had Silver Machine added to it as an extra track?   If you see this
I'd be more than happy to trade/buy this from you.   And if you do find
any Spanish versions of Hawkwind singles (for not too exorbitant a price
- I'm not *that* desperate) I'd be glad to have these too.

> And if you see *any* nationality of the Hassan I Sabha 7" just pay
> whatever the ask/sell your friends, relatives, or kidneys and I'll
> reimburse you when you get back....

Ah - yes!   Ditto the above - basically if you find any Hassan I Sabha 7"
singles buy all of them.  I'll certainly buy one off you - heck I might
even offer to pay your airfare {well maybe not quite *that* much 8-)}
and I'm sure you'll find a market for the rest without any problem.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk