HW: TV gig

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Jul 3 11:41:17 EDT 1996

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Bernhard Pospiech wrote:
> Received today a video with the short HAWKWIND TV gig
> They played SILVER MACHINE and LOVE IN SPACE + interviews with Dave and Ron

Is this the one from VH-1?  If so, I'd like to know how a person got a
hold of it.

Also, I got the impression that this HW appearance was on American VH-1,
but that's kinda preposterous, right?

Damon Capehart        | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur       |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers