Postcard from Dave Brock

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 4 13:27:08 EDT 1996

Dave Berry writes that Dave Brock writes:

>          I must say `Most interesting'.  Still working
>          on the Hawkfan party.  We now have a 1,500
>          circus tent so we are on the way to the big
>          party.
>
>                 yours,
>
>                 Dave B."

Excellent!   I hope he'll let slip some possible dates soon - I've got
to book holidays in advance....

He *is* a nice guy - all the band seem to be when you meet them
individually - it's unfortunate that as soon as five or more band
members are gathered together this seems to be immediately followed by
a falling out of personalities and endless recriminations.

And yeah, I agree with FoFP's comments as well - everyone (and hi Bill,
hi Ron - it was good to see you over here!) I've ever met who's a Hawkwind
fan has been a genuinely nice (horrible word but it'll do for now) person.
It's sort of reassuring that there are some good people around - and many
of them are Hawkwind fans!

luv and peace 8-)

cheers

jill