HW:pics from this tour.

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Thu Jul 4 13:07:11 EDT 1996

>hi all. i have a few jpgs. from photos taken by my wife and myself from
>this tour.would anyone want me to post them to the list?would anyone
>object?i will wait a few days to see if anyone would rather i didn't,
>and if someone objects,anyone wanting to see them will have to e-mail me
>directly,and i will send via private.
>or if anyone who maintains a page wants them,they can put them on the
>web.that might be better for those with slow connections or whatever.
>rj

don't think sending the jpegs to the list would be fair to those of us who
has a limited account somewhere, or cannot decode those pics - send 'em
instead to mr Sonique - sonique at hyme.pcmicro.com.au - and his newborn
Hawkwind Gallery...

glad you had a great time here in Europe :0) - \\joe

ObFindInTheCloset: Mahogany Rush/Strange Universe