HW:pics from this tour.

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Jul 4 16:53:07 EDT 1996

On  4 Jul 96 SKARSOL wrote about HW:pics from this tour.:

> hi all. i have a few jpgs. from photos taken by my wife and myself from
> this tour.would anyone want me to post them to the list?would anyone
> object?i will wait a few days to see if anyone would rather i didn't,
> and if someone objects,anyone wanting to see them will have to e-mail me
> directly,and i will send via private.
> or if anyone who maintains a page wants them,they can put them on the
> web.that might be better for those with slow connections or whatever.

As \\joe mentioned, I'd gladly put them on my Gallery Page. I'm
working a new improved Gallery, which should be finished early next
week. If you want to have a peek at the 'alpha' version, it's at
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Gallery.2/

(The format has changed since then, but it'll give you an idea!)

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may