HW: Purchases

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Fri Jul 5 07:16:59 EDT 1996

Damon sez--

> So my purchases were:
>
> HW: _ALLIEENN_4_ [*jewel-case*, BTW]

Good for you! I'm getting pretty sick of these "slide the CD into the pocket
and scratch the hell out of it" digipacks. I'm mildly reluctant to get Neil
Young's new CD, for just that reason. It ticks me off paying full price
for crappy packaging. :-P

> HW: _Do_Not_Panic_ [finally... I think it's absolutely awesome... also
>                     one of the best versions of "Levitation" I've heard
>                     yet.  It's also the first time I've *ever* heard "Psy
>                     Power".  I think it's among my top 5 Hawktunes
>                     already. :) ]

Is this the box set, or a single-disk compilation?

> California Guitar Trio: _Yamanashi_Blues_

Great CD!

> ObAlmostBought: Torn/Karn?/Bozzio _Polytown_, Orbital _In_Sides_

I highly recommend Polytown (especially since I know you're a Fripp/KC

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse