HW: Hawkradio in Cambridge!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jul 5 08:59:33 EDT 1996

> Carl E. Anderson writes:
> >         107 FM (Radio Impulsive) in Cambridge (England) will be running
> > a 2 hour show entitled "Do Not Panic--This is Two Hours of HAWKWIND"
> > between 5pm and 7pm on Sundays, 8 July to 4 August.
>
> Can someone get a tape of it please?

        That depends heavily on whether I get my radio working ...

> >         Unfortunately, their second hour conflicts with _Babylon 5_ on
> > Channel 4, but there you go ...
>
> Is Bab5 on this week or is it gonna be French Bicycling?

        According to their blurb last week when those boobs from hell
replaced B5 with French Bicycling, there will be B5 this week ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)