OFF: Looking for Sundial CD EP

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jul 5 13:42:00 EDT 1996

>        A few months back I was able to pick up 3 Sundial CD-single EPs
>        from a US company called 'Metro Music', including "Overspill".
>        They have a web catalog at http://www.idsonline.com/business/metro/
>        (which I have not checked lately to see if they still carry this).

        Ack!  How dare you not post this to the list sooner! ;)  I've been
looking for this for ages ... I couldn't find it in their rather scattered
catalogs myself, but perhaps it was merely hidden from me.  (Probably
not with my luck :P )

>        I myself am still actively on the hunt for Sundials "Other Way Out"
>        on CD, probably the only Sundial release I am missing.  Anybody
>        who wants to trade their old copy, drop me a line...

        Ah, I have a spare copy on cassette, but only managed to scrounge
one CD copy of this ever (at Tower in London of all places!  I guess no
one else looking for it had thought to look there!)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)