BOC: Freedom Fest '96

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jul 5 13:39:47 EDT 1996

>David said about the poor mixing for BOC....
>

>> 2) Stairway had to have the worst mixing job in history.  With
>> about 20-30 seconds left in the song, they *finally* realized that
>> Buck, not Eric, was playing lead guitar.  Until that time, Eric's
>> playing was *much* louder than Buck's.
>
>You realize of course, that the HW contingent is saying, "Rhythm guitar much
>louder than the lead parts, what's wrong with that???"

Stun guitar, not rhythm...<g>
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Guildmaster of Reeves                          of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)