HW: Hawkradio in Cambridge!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jul 5 13:48:59 EDT 1996

> >         107 FM (Radio Impulsive) in Cambridge (England) will be running
> > a 2 hour show entitled "Do Not Panic--This is Two Hours of HAWKWIND"
> > between 5pm and 7pm on Sundays, 8 July to 4 August.
>
> Probably be swamped out by Suffolk radio here, but thanks for the pointer.
> How many arms did you twist to get this on air ???

        Strangely, it has nothing to do with me!  I'm just passing along
info I saw in a flyer ...

> >         Unfortunately, their second hour conflicts with _Babylon 5_ on
> > Channel 4, but there you go ...
>
> That's a conflict ??? ;^)

        Not really ;)  Since I've heard the bulk of recorded Hawkwind
material and own a substantial fraction of it B5 wins unless these
guys are broadcasting weird live material!  ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)