BOC: Freedom Fest '96

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Fri Jul 5 15:27:14 EDT 1996

> Ted Jackson jr. writes:
> >
> > Right! and what was the order of appearance?  Am I to believe that
> > some asshole put BOC on BEFORE the likes of Styx or Kansas?  And the
> > crowd stood for it?  What's wrong with the world?
>
> "The crowd"?  How many of them do you think were there for BOC?
>
> Steve
> swann at panix.com

Oh, at least a half-dozen or so!  But seriously, BOC have been 'on
tour forever, more or less continuously for the last 20 plus years.
Didn't Styx and Kansas completely break up and stay broken up for
several years?  Seems as though there ought to be some kind of
'grandfather clause' for seniority or something...
theo