BOC: Freedom Fest '96

Damon C Capehart dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Sat Jul 6 00:54:02 EDT 1996

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Stephen Swann wrote:
> "The crowd"?  How many of them do you think were there for BOC?
Very few... doors opened at 4:30, BOC went on at 5:30, at the peak of the
day on the bad end of a heat wave - a record-breaking 106F (41C) for July
4.  I doubt anyone was anywhere near either seating area.  You could cook
an egg in the shade.

Damon Capehart        | "I think we should eliminate semicolons from the
aka Le Monsieur       |  English language; nobody uses them anymore
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |  anyway." - one of Dilbert's anonymous coworkers