HW: TV gig

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sat Jul 6 05:01:23 EDT 1996

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Doug wrote:

> >P.S: wasn't someone on this list videoing the Nik gig which had Moorcock
> >at it (Texas?) - any news on this?
>
> >From the grapevine: Plans for an LP only release of the Austin, TX gig
> w/MM are no more...  I have the video of same and its poor quality. To
> put it in perspective, its slightly better than the DragonCon Sonic Attack
> w/Eric Bloom. I'm starting to see it more on trading lists now. But there
> are so many better quality videos from Nikwinds last US tour I'm not sure
> its worth it. It depends on your MM kompletist factor I guess. Pity the
> man doesn't film well. :-)

I presume this video is the same source as that RJ (skarsol) mentioned,
but is it the same quality?  RJ's sounded like it might be better than
this one, but I thought I'd ask....

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_