HW: Purchases

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Sat Jul 6 10:08:46 EDT 1996

Damon sez--

> > > HW: _Do_Not_Panic_
> > Is this the box set, or a single-disk compilation?
> Um, there's a _Do_Not_Panic_ box set?!?

Sorry, my brain had gas. :-P I was thinking of the 25 years box set.

> > ObAlmostBought: Torn/Karn?/Bozzio _Polytown_, Orbital _In_Sides_
> > I highly recommend Polytown (especially since I know you're a Fripp/KC
> Will do.

I'm becoming a serious David Torn nut. Polytown is a great CD. I would
also recommend (in order of increasing accessibility :-) ) Best Laid
Plans, What Means Solid Traveler?, and Cloud About Mercury (with
Tony Levin and Bill Bruford).

Guido

obWAITING--Ordered a CD with David Torn and L. Shankar. The mind boggles! :-)

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse