HW: NEWS FLASH !!!!

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Sat Jul 6 10:20:34 EDT 1996

Doug says--

> I had to logon and drop one more rumor, before I leave town...
>
> Sonic Attack and Choose Your Masques will be released on CD in about
> a month or so on Griffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'bout time, innit? :-)

> Packaging for both will include info from the respective tour programs.
> Each will have one bonus track, Psychedelic Warlords (RCA version?) and
> Trans Dimentional Man.

That's great! I really like Trans Dimensional Man, and I hoped it would
turn up on one of the compilation CDs. Attaching it to one of the RCA
Active releases is even better!

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse