HW: latest HWFB (Summer 96)

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sun Jul 7 08:38:28 EDT 1996

On  5 Jul 96 cjohnson wrote about HW: latest HWFB (Summer 96):

>        Almost the last thing Brian says is that the next issue of Hawkfan
>        (#26) will contain a listing for Hawkwind and related internet
>        pages and Email addresses.  Sonique and some of the other diligent
>        HW WWW-builders out there probably want to make sure that Brian
>        has your addy covered.  If you don't already know how to contact
>        Brian (it is on almost every HW CD these days), send me an Email.

I think I posted about this idea a few months ago ... Brian mentioned
it on a HW F/B I got after I snailed him a printout of my WWW pages

He said that if you want to send in your URL's (my word, not his
<g>), to write it down *VERY* carefully 'coz he has absolutely no
idea what it's all about, and would hate to have any typos!

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may