OFF: Fu Manchu, London, 9 July (Tuesday)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Sun Jul 7 14:00:00 EDT 1996

Carl writes:
>        Anyone from the list going to see Fu Manchu in London on
>Tuesday?  At the Camden Underworld or something like that.
>
>        Fu Manchu, for ye what ken them not, are a heavy, fuzzed-out
>guitar band from CA.  Opened for Monster Magnet on the US tour last
>year and they were a good match.  Scott Heller will vouch for these
>guys being cool, I think :)
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

...ehrm I'm not going... but I just wonder if you have heard their new CD?
I think there is a new one out now, but I'm not sure -Fu Manchu aren't THAT
big in Sweden, so nobody has never heard of them... (but I have got
_Daredevil_ :-) )

                        o:dmjukt -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN