Hi - I'm back

Mon Jul 8 10:53:52 EDT 1996

Hi fellow BOC-Lers:

I've returned after my week's vacation - anybody miss me? ;-)  Thought
not.

Any significant BOC or Brain Surgeons news transpire in the last week
or so (not that I expected the new BOC album to suddenly be released
or anything).

On a (slightly) related Brain Surgeons note:  You may know that tBS
guitarist Billy Hilfiger's brother is the ever-popular designer Tommy
Hilfiger.  I was up in Maine last week and stopped by the Tommy Hilfiger
outlet store - picked up a few shirts, but was dismayed that they weren't
playing any tBS music in the store.

John